Tenants - is it time to get moving?
Published: 11/11/2016 By Penny
As they say, “A change is as good as a rest”! It may well be time you took the leap and moved home. Perhaps it’s something you have been saving for a while, or it’s just time to start afresh in a new area? Generally speaking it’s safer and usually easier to rent via an agent, as they will be up to date with all the latest legislation and you know that the essentials are being taken care of properly (your deposit is being registered with the correct government scheme, for example).
With that in mind, here are some reasons you might consider using Chamberland Residential for your property search:
• Friendly and informed staff with the majority being licensed ARLA members
• Great local knowledge with over 15 years of area expertise
• Helpful third party referencing provider
• Smooth transition from making the offer to moving in with your own progressor
• Independent third party inventory provider
• Service throughout your tenancy
You can see all our properties on our website as well as the major property portals – please see below for links and don’t hesitate to call the office on 0208 704 1313 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your property search started and speak to a consultant.
Who knows – it might be the first step to moving into your dream home!
Right Move – our properties
Zoopla – our properties to rent